Our privacy principles
We are committed to recognizing and respecting your privacy rights by keeping you informed and processing and protecting your personal data in compliance with applicable data protection laws, regulations, and compliant systems.
Our digital payment processor is also PCI DSS compliant, with strict adherence to the data protection policy of our home-country from which we operate from.
Information that we collect from you:
Account data you directly and voluntarily provide to us.
We may collect and process some or all the following information you make available to us if you register, download or use the services, such as your:
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Art-related interests
- Other registration information
- Customer support or technical information you provide when you contact us with questions about your use of the services
- Details of transactions you carry out through the services, your purchases, and the fulfillment of orders we provide to you
- Other information you may provide to us through promotions or surveys
- User profile data. In addition to the data listed above, we may offer you the option to create a user profile to describe yourself that may be visible to other users of the services. If you are a registered user, you may also be able to adjust your account settings through your user account. We note that, even if you adjust your settings so that your user profile remains private, we will still be able to access and view the information you provide as part of your user profile.
- Public data you post through the services. If you post information on public areas of the services, such as reviews, comments, and user content, that data may be collected and used by us, other users of the services, and the public generally. We strongly recommend that you do not post any information through the services that allows strangers to identify or locate you or that you otherwise do not want to share with the public.
- Usage data we automatically collect from you. In addition to the information, you provide to us, the services may collect and process additional data automatically, this data may include your:
- Device registration data (for example, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device or advertising id, ip address, operating system and browser type)
- Device settings (for example, your language preference)
- Mobile carrier
- Information about how you use the services (for example, how many times you use the services each day)
- Requested and referring urls
- Location data collected through your device (including, sometimes for example, precise location data such as GPS and Wi-Fi information)
- Information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies including, but not limited to, your IP address and domain name, your browser version and operating system, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, and the resources that you access
How we use your information
Providing the services, improving the services, providing support, and communicating with you. We and our service providers may use the data you provide or that is collected through the services to operate and improve the services, our other sites, applications, products and services, to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information and notices relating to the services, and to carry out obligations arising from any agreements between you and us.