Notification of copyright infringement
ArtAfrica.net (“ArtAfrica”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. It is ArtAfrica’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
Any copyrights infringements can be communicated to ArtAfrica by email at – ArtAfrica@payswitch.com.gh , with the subject ‘copyright infringement’.
ArtAfrica and its partners involved in the delivery of the service is committed to ensure the website is highly accessible and user friendly for all as much as possible, and are involved in continuously working at improving accessibility in the following key and other related areas on an ongoing basis:
- We provide text alternatives for non-text content
- We provide captions for videos with audio
- The website’s information and relationships have a logical structure
- The website is accessible by keyboard only
- The pages have clear headings and labels